Monday, March 13, 2006

They do enjoy their Bjork in Prague...

... since we heard it in several different clubs/restaurants over the days we were there. There's entirely too tired to write it all up now, but photos should be uploaded shortly, and it was generally a great time. A much more attractive (and attentive) male population than I had guessed was there, so it made me feel like less of a dork than I normally do.

Also, had a near-freak-out-on-the-plane incident when the landing was quite seriously terror-inducing. I felt like I was kind of overreacting until my friend was like "hey, no, I'm not normally nervous, but DAMN." So THAT was fun!

Anyhow, more to write later.

Oh, and Rebekah? Two words: Modern Talking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

YEAH girl! And not at the same time, but I can deal, yo.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home