Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yay fun.

So ... I've found a class that is COMPLETELY more boring than anything Grenig has ever taught. EVER. It's called EU Law, and it's hellish. I'm in it right now, and really have nothing to say other than she's discussing a case we've talked about at least twice before, and she's covering the same damn things. Cassis? I know all about it. I don't need to know anything more about it, but apparently the professor thinks otherwise.

I appear to have missed a chunk of the Scotland trip in my narrative. Bri was making friends at the bar the first night we were in Edinburgh, and Matt came back to tell Heather and I that she had a "winner." Apparently our looks of shock when the guy walked into the room must have been hilarious, since Matt just busted out laughing. We deemed the offending male "sweater boy" - at one point, he took it off and tied it over his shoulders (thank god for button-down shirts, that's all I have to say).

Seriously, this is so boring. That wasn't even a good trip excerpt, but I had to find something to do during this class. I may go and buy the largest cadbury egg known to man today if I have to cheer myself up/nothing exciting happens, but we shall see. If I DO, there will so totally be a picture of it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EU law is awesome...you are uncultured. :) Especially EU bottled water law. ;)

If this posts twice, delete one I guess...your blog is not very accommodating sometimes. ;)

Derek

12:40 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I love you hon, but I have no idea what in the HELL you're talking about.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just ignore Derek...he likes to take over blogs. Happy Valentines Day!

Allison

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ignore me, huh? Probably hard to do...especially since she wants me back at AMUN, and I am not returning at the moment. ;)

As for the Teri's comment: You said that EU law was boring. On the contrary, the case I watched in person about EU water bottling labeling rights was amazing. :)

Derek

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home