Monday, January 30, 2006

Still here, still bored

The highlight of my day pretty much just happened, wherein Amber threatened bodily harm to the older professor guy with the handlebar moustache who DEMANDED internet when he came into the lounge. I mean, she did it after he left and all, but I've GOT to be around whenever that happens, because seriously.

I got a new tv (oh yeah, my old one broke and wouldn't work at all. I mean, the sound worked, but there's really something lacking about ... listening to a tv show. Yeaaaah) and it's all pretty and shiny and I can change the channels with an actual! Functioning! Remote! Yay! It's amazing how the little things cheer you up when you've been living the spartan lifestyle.

It appears that Amber and I are sharing our kitchen with someone else (who we have yet to see). I determined this fact by using my stellar reasoning skills, with which I determined that no, she hadn't purchased a fucking horse-sized bag of pasta, and neither did I. We kind of can't wait to see who this person is, but then again - slightly scared of the gallons of pasta, so inherently slightly scared of the person who will be eating that much pasta.

Seriously, nothing else is going on. I finished my Cafe Nero card, so you can be damn proud of me, Al - I shall be collecting my free latte tomorrow. And with that exciting ending, I'm off to plan more exciting Munich spring break stuff - yay!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with horse-sized bags of pasta...especially cheap pasta. I survived for over a month in graduate school on five dollars and a great deal of pasta just like that. :)

Derek

12:13 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Noooo no no no - cheap people (a) do not study abroad in central London, and (b) do not eat two big jars of pasta sauce and THREE things of ground beef in the span of two days.

I'm a little scared.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True.

I didn't know BigFoot wanted a college education.

Must be someone like the Hulk...most savage beasts prefer maidens...I would say virgin, but then you MIGHT be safe. ;)
Derek

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home