Monday, January 23, 2006

No need to fear!

Not any of you - basically me. It turns out that we're able to push the Scotland weekend back one, so (a) we can fearlessly find and book a hostel to stay in, and (b) I may make it to either Amsterdam or Lisbon the weekend before that, which is deliiiiiiiightful.

Eh - other than that, I became entirely too shitfaced after three-ish glasses of wine (and eventually two ciders) tonight - did manage to beat my all-time 10pm Rathskellar beer record, which is "special". I might have accidentally made friends with the allegedly pompous British Legal Systems professor, who became very interested when I told him I played violin - of course, it turns out that his son was studying music (and is now a ski instructor). If I get called on in class tomorrow, I'm gonna be REAL pissed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teri,
sent this to your dad today, thought you would get a kick out of it. Call him and tell him I am the king shit of fuck mountain!
Joe Joe Dancer

Dear Mr. Kern,

My name is Joseph Adams and I am contacting you to inform you that I have been paired with you to participate in the Marquette LELS Mentoring Program. At the outset I wish to thank you for your willingness to take time away from your undoubtedly hectic schedule in order to assist me in my efforts to enter into the field of labor and employment law. I would be very pleased if you would allow me to treat you to lunch at your earliest convenience so that we might meet face to face. I have also taken the liberty of including my contact information with this email should you need to personally contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you and begining our relationship.

Very Truly Yours,

Joseph T. Adams
1515 North Cass Street, Apt. #1
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
(801) 979-3960
joseph.adams@marquette.edu

2:21 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I LOVE YOU JOE ADAMS (notwithstanding your lovely wife, of course). I eagerly await news across the sea of this joyous reception from my father.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I added him, MISSY! He's just never written anything, so we shall see. And I'm not officially going to Lisbon, YET. Planning has gotta happen, yo!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home