Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I am the Snood QUEEEEEEN

Yeah. No wireless in the classrooms = boring, mind-numbing insanity. EU law makes me want to poke my fingers with sharp objects just to keep myself awake. Ew. Yeah. School is kinda boring. It's definitely a godsend that I can keep in touch with people at home, because the drama here is definitely mostly nonexistent. I miss people like crazy, and it just occurred to me that I'll go without seeing anyone from home for just over three straight months (Jan 8th - April 14th. Ugh). At least I have shopping therapy - and good GOD, with that exchange rate, I can pretty much afford, like, A shirt. Don't tell my credit card that, though.

Oh - forgot to add that we had festive taco night on Friday, complete with me harassing everyone in the teeny kitchen by taking photos - those should be up on Flickr. Also may be putting some British Museum photos up as well, but none involving inappropriate statue poses, as far as I know (but Andrew totally has them up at his blog).

Nothing else exciting is going on, honestly. I did manage to go to the gym this morning, and rowed for the first time since I quit freshman year. I must be in WAY better shape now than I was then, because 3000 meters was absolutely nothing, and I remember everyone bitching heartily about a 2000 m test we had to take. I'm quite sure I'll be in serious pain tomorrow, though. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home