Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm the magical lounge room fairy

Since my tv's broken, there's fuck-all to do in my actual room. I hope I'm not scaring people by sitting here, but I need my interweb! Trying to plan the Munich trip is going ... slowly, I guess. I've got it narrowed down to a few hotels, but since I've never been there, I don't know which area is good to stay in. Ah, it'll be an experiment in my map-tacular judgment, I guess. I'm also trying to convince my brother over IM that weisswurst with mustard and a pretzel is God's culinary gift to the Germans, but he doesn't seem to be buying that so much. Just you wait, little brother ...

I kind of feel reeeeeeally foggy right now - I got some Sudafed cold and sinus stuff, and it was allegedly non-drowsy. Allegedly. It'd be so nice if I could call someone and have them bring me spicy chicken soup or something, but (a) the soup here is not all that good, and (b) nobody I know lives near enough or would probably be willing to traverse the maze of doors to do that. Ugh. It may be running in the family (ha), because I heard that my grandma has been kind of sick recently - not horrible, which is good, but sick is sick. It's just little things like that which are making me wish I could be home for people right now.

Then again, if I was home, I'd be straight up bitching hardcore about the craptastic classes I'd be taking and the godawful cold weather, so this is good. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Send me some, dude!!! hahahaha - I can just sit and stare at the tv for another afternoon. :)

6:02 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

OH - and there's no SpongeBob to stare at while I do so, unfortunately.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home