Friday, January 27, 2006

Croon at me, baby

I sang karaoke last night. Clearly, this was not while I was sober and in complete control of my faculties. However, not only did I sing karaoke, I sang Britney effing SPEARS. I also did not sign myself up for this, but drunken observations reported that I was "good". This is purely subjective, of course. There may be photos, but not on MY camera, so I don't know what exactly happened.

I came *thisclose* to punting a pigeon while I was walking down Tottenham today. These creatures, I don't know. They're just chillin, you know, not-exactly-walking down the street, and it's like constant pigeon party time everywhere I go. It's not an impossible notion that I could actually grab one and make it my pet, but eww, diseeeeeeases.

Unfortunately, I think I may be getting a little bit sick. It was a damn good thing I bought some flu and headache stuff, since I desperately needed it after last night's cider fest (again. I know). I could have been even smarter and bought actual soup, etc. that could have helped, but I chose to go for the pounds of Cadbury mini eggs that were calling my name. Hey, any calories are good calories when I'm running around the entire city!

Next weekend looks like I'll be headed to Dublin and Belfast; the weekend after is Glasgow/Edinburgh. I'm really dorkily excited about both, but especially Scotland, since (a) I've never been there, and (b) the travel book makes it look incredibly pretty. Ah, I can just feel the money being sucked out of my bank account, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, good job on the pigeon punting...might be the next Olympic sport. ;)

You sing, huh? I must be contagious since you were always on my case for singing. ;)

I would like to see the pictures of that though.;)

When in Scotland, if you have time, look for my family castle if you would. I have never been there so I have to rely on other people to scope it out for me while they are there. Thanks. :)

Have fun...good job on raising your grades. ;)

Derek

12:52 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Will do, darling. :) I've also got to hunt down my family's castle in Luxembourg, but chances are slim to none that I'm going to find it, heh.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home