Sunday, February 05, 2006

Euuuuuroooooos!

Only like, one person will get this - as I was digging through my pocket for a euro coin to feed the interweb machine, I got "Pocket Full of Euros" in my head, and it was awesome. Also, we are having way too much mulletary discourse, which is just plain cool.

Had some adventuresome things happen today - will write a much more detailed and generally agreeable account tomorrow when I'm back in London, but suffice it to say that hearing the Irish rap on the drive back from Galway was kiiiiiind of a highlight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Killa O'Shea said...

duuuuuuuuuuuuuude tell me about ireland!!!! i have been waiting TWENTY FOUR HOURS to hear abuot this!! seriously, for real, drop EVERYTHING and get on it, woman!! oh, and did you happen to run into brendan while you were there? mwhahahahhahaha

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home