Saturday, February 18, 2006

Notes from a cripple

The hand issue is preventing me from typing a lot, so this is gonna be short. I'm hoping just to avoid it getting dirty or anything, but I have this fear that I'll take off the bandage tomorrow and it'll just be one of those horror scenes from a movie, all "hey, what's tha - OH MY GOD, IT'S GROWING!! AND CHANGING COLOR!!! And BREATHING ON ITS OWN!!!!"

So hopefully it won't do that.

Tonight looks like I'll be hitting the Tate Modern (finally!) and then going to a "Mexican" bar. This may be somewhat of an adventure, seeing as how there appears to be no decent Mexican food anywhere in the entire city. I guess being blessed with hordes of Indian and Middle Eastern restaurants requires a compromise somewhere, but I'll just be aching for enchiladas when I get home, I can tell. Everyone tells me it's a good thing I've never had Taco Bell (save for a bag of chips, which so does not even come close to counting); I consider it an excellent thing I've never really had Taco Bell, but probably not for the same reasons they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home