Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Exciiiiiiiiiiiited!

Damnit - I keep forgetting to update my photos. Apologies; I'll get to that soon (I mean, there are like FIVE, but still).

Not much new, but I have my spring break trip semi-planned, and that makes me happy! Liz, Jeanyne and I are flying into Bratislava on April 1 (way too early, too, but you do what you gotta do), and then heading to Budapest. After that, we're kind of flexible, but are planning on hitting Vienna, Zurich, and Venice before I head to Rome on the 9th to run into random people and hopefully some I know, too. The flight out of Rome happens on the 12th, at which point I return here to do laundry and pack like craaazaaay so that I can head to Munich on the 14th with Michael. Fabulously, we're staying in a "luxury" hotel there, and I managed to finagle him a very decent place to stay once we're back in London - I may have to crash there, seeing as how it will completely be better than this place is.

So, yay!!!

Also, it's FINALLY supposed to start getting a bit warmer here - has been windy for the past week, and started raining yesterday, which totally and completely sucks ass. Of course, the warmth is happening right as I'm about to leave for Prague (mmm, Czech ... stuff) and the land of snow and actual winter, but I'm cool with that, because Prague! yay!

As you can tell, I've had some caffeine today. It was in the form of a very unfortunate new kind of diet coke they came out with here - Diet Coke with Cherry. Oh, I know - we've had it for a while. They, unfortunately, have not, and it clearly comes through in the taste. Blech. Not that I won't drink the rest of what I have, because I must not waste the Diet Coke. But still. Eww.

3 Comments:

Blogger Swedish Chef said...

You might be going to Prague, but I bet you haven't gotten egged outside the "Bear and Ragged Staff"... now THAT'S europe. ;)
hehe.
see you soon, dahling!!!!!!!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael, huh? Do tell. ;)

Derek

11:41 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Eww. He's my brother, perv.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home