Saturday, March 18, 2006

Mmmm, delicious internet

I think I have to worship our International Commercial Transactions professor - she forwarded a link to an on-demand site that lets us watch the first three rounds of the NCAA tourney for free. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet (especially since two of my teams are already out and it's highly likely that UWM won't make it past the third, if it even wins its second round game).

Other than that, this weekend has been surprisingly lax. I say surprisingly because I really need to get on with the studying; I'm sure I'll do it tomorrow, but I'm definitely trapped in that revving-up period. Ugh. It's also freakishly chilly here right now; even the weatherpeople on BBC have been bitching/"commenting" on it, so at least I know I'm not the only one who's displeased. It's especially bothersome because I'm not sure what I'll have to pack for the grand spring break excursion - I'd love to think I won't need to make room for my coat, but that's just a damn lie. I did, however, buy a brand spanking new backpack so that I look all official as a student tourist; I'm a bit worried that it'll be too small, but if I can compare it with the other girls' bags and reassure myself that it's the same size, I'll be able to deal.

On account of the chilly weather, I let myself get some curry tonight - be proud, Rebekah! That's ... really all I have to say, sadly. I'm fun. It had better be damn warm over spring break in the countries I'm actually visiting, that's all I have to say. Almost spring, my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home