Monday, June 05, 2006

OH MAN

Okay - I may have forgotten completely about one of the raddest things that happened on the trip. Well, rad to my brother and me. I totally just remembered this last night when I was falling asleep. Anyway.

We were at Neuschwanstein waiting for our tour to begin, and we see these Asian people in a group with a pretty conspicuous camera and tripod at the ready. I want to say they were Korean, but after the Prague incident with captain google-eye and his armada of racially insensitive/unobservant/idiotic comments, I won't. Continuing.

So they seem to get in ahead of all the tour groups, which was interesting. And hellishly annoying. So they proceed to set the camera up, and Cute Little Tiny Star of the Show proceeds to begin rehearsing. Next thing we know, the camera is (apparently) rolling and Michael and I are totally in the background. I, of course, was trying to move, and Michael was pushing me into the frame while making gang signs with one of his hands, or something.

So, I mean, it comes out less entertaining than I meant it to be, but if anyone happens to see a Korean (or not)-language travelogue dealing with Neuschwanstein in the near future, that's totally Michael and me in the background. Looking stellar and not rained on AT ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home