Thursday, May 11, 2006

The weirdness of leaving is setting in, big time

Our final "official" meeting was yesterday to go over the internship and hand in forms, etc. Most of the people actually liked their internships, but it sounded like they all had a LOT more to do than I did. I'm glad that I did it, solely for the experience, but sitting around all the time? Suuuuuuuuucked. At least I got two credits out of the deal. :)

Also passed all the classes, so credits are transferring. This means, of course, that barring any complete failures in my summer and/or fall classes, I can get away with the bare minimum 12 credits in spring. Sweeeeeeeet.

Some of us decided to finally get our British Tourist on and went to see a play at the Globe Theatre - Coriolanus (yeah - totally had to look at the witty magnet I bought that has a quote from the play to remember what it was called). It was definitely an experience, but I tend to forget that I do better when I read the play before seeing it, especially those with Shakespearean dialogue, oops.

It's very odd being here now - Amber left Wednesday morning (and oh man, those were heavy suitcases - I'm only hoping mine are alright with the weight limit). It seems like it's transition time here in the house, as all the noisy schoolkids are gone and all the older touristy types have moved in. This, of course, is providing me with more excitement than I can handle.

Anyway, three days!!!! Oh, I did get my new phone number (though the phone itself won't be delivered until the 15th at the earliest) - IM or email me for it; I don't think posting it here is necessarily the brightest plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home