Thursday, April 13, 2006

I turned about three shades darker, just from normal sun contact. This is why London bugs.

But other than that, it is SO GREAT to be back in an English-speaking country. I realize how ugly-American that makes me sound, but after the three day solo Italian odyssey, I feel slightly justified in saying that. Except now I've caught myself giving cars here the staredown, which isn't really necessary. Well, it kind of is, but less so, and I feel like a bitch after about two seconds of the "withering glare" that is now my trademark look for walking in the street. Oops.

There are new, vaguely-labeled photos on the flickr site, though, so that's something I've accomplished. Also done is the spending of far too much money in a two-day timespan, but I figure it's for the good of my sanity, which justifies it entirely.

So yeah - Michael is probably boarding his plane as I type (yaaaaaaay!), and he'll arrive around 7:30 my time, which gives me ample time to find the bus I have to take to Paddington since of COURSE they're doing tube station closings for repairs, and then show up triumphantly with the gigantic chocolate easter egg I got him. I am such a good sister.

He better have damn well packed some peeps, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

after seeing your pictures i almost don't have to go to italy or prague!! i saw all the sights already! and we seem to have all the exact same pics from bratislava and vienna... scary

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow those are some great pics. They are so clear and crisp...

Allison

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home