Monday, April 17, 2006

More fun times in Germany (Alternate title: MTV Deutschland is SO GREAT!)

So the brother and I are here, in Germany. Two odd things: first, the Peruvian flute players must be on their European tour, because after seeing them in Bratislava, my brother and I saw them AGAIN in Munich. Except this time they brought a bass into the equation. Exciting.

Second ... oh man. So the girls (Liz and Jeanyne) had learned of my slight fear of marionettes while we were in Prague a month or so ago. Well, they clearly did not visit the ode to marionettes or whatever museum there was in the Salzburg Castle. Oh. My. God. I absolutely refused to take a photo of the wall of scary-looking marionettes for my brother, who had just happened to forget his camera. His loss, because I am not dealing with that creepiness on my camera. Just no.

Anyway, it has been relatively nice while we've been here, but nothing like my parents and sister are currently experiencing in India, where it's topped 100 degrees for several days of their trip. THAT is sweaty, my friends.

Will write more in general about the trip probably a few days after I've been back in London - I get to entertain the brother and participate in the first days of my internship while he's here until Friday, so that should be quite an act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home