Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

We finally got wireless. This is so great. I never have to leave my room and mingle with the "unsavories" around here. Well, that's not completely true, because the most annoying guys have already left. Sweet.

It's finally winding down, and that's very strange. I fly back to O'Hare on the 14th, at which point my parents will pick me up (man, I hope) and drive me home so that I can sleep for, like, a week solid. It'll be awesome. I can tell I'm not the only one who's ready to go home - my friends were sing/shouting "New York, New York" on the way home from a bar outing last week. That was fun (for us; probably not so much for the innocent passerby). I also caught "Parenthood" on tv last week (shut up) and, like, was sobbing at the end when they're all popping out babies and such and all hanging out together as a family. I think I'll just hug my cat when I get home, but still. I never get like that, and it was even more ridiculous after the day before, when I had been watching "A League of Their Own" and did the same damn thing when the husband came home. Damnit.

Of course, it's also getting really warm here - supposed to be 77 tomorrow, FINALLY. I can't wait to get back to the land of real weather, though - there's really no excitement, because every time it clouds over, you're just like "oh. more rain. yay."

I ALSO cannot wait to sit down and watch Alias reruns and the Food Network for about eighty hours solid. I need some damn cake-baking and sugary dessert-creating competitions. Oh maaaaaaaan, yes. It's gonna rock.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home