Friday, April 28, 2006

Will it finally update this time???

Yes, life has been fun. If by fun I mean "there are about eight MILLION people I would like to slap, right now." Tops on the list are the apartment managers, who still don't know when the IT guy will be coming back. I'm pretty sure I'll be marching right over there after my little online session at school and yelling a lot.

I moved my flight up a week - just cannot wait to get home, plus spending the $55 to switch flights is a loooot cheaper than it would be spending another week in London. Good Lord, that makes me sound spoiled.

I do have plans, though - the first thing I'm going to do when I get home is get a burrito. People here do not believe in tasty "mexican" food, real or otherwise. Second, I'm baking some damn cookies in a clean, well-kept kitchen. Third, I'm buying a new cell phone, so if anyone knows of any companies that are having deals/good rates/whatever, let me know. It's finally time for a Milwaukee area code, scaaaaary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home