Saturday, November 26, 2005

And so it begins...

The fact that it took me about five minutes to pick a damn font shows how productive this blog shall make me. Anyway, though it's still a month + before I take off, this is created mainly so that I can keep track of what the eff actually happens while I'm in London this spring (2006, for posterity's sake).

I *hope* this isn't as screwy as I feared it might be (uh, the blog font color and the whole escapade of leaving in general), but it's something I definitely need to do. Getting away will hopefully give me some time to appreciate that wonderful climatic zone that is the upper midwest, along with securing a few job connections. (shut up. a girl can dream.)

In time, I'll probably get all fancy and shit and get a photo-hosting service, but that only happens once I have exciting photographic adventures to share. We shall see. Big plans, people - big plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home